Once an offer is accepted, you’ll need an attorney to approve your contract. Be sure you choose someone who is experienced not only in real estate but in your particular market. For example, I’ve seen clients choose out-of-the-area attorneys who didn’t understand the pace and demand in our highly competitive housing market, moved too slowly, asked the wrong questions, and caused the deal to fall through.
For your convenience, I’ve compiled a list of highly reputable people I have successfully worked with on a regular basis.
- Melanie Factor, Montclair 973-744-5594
- Lori Golia, Montclair 973-744-2100
- Jeff Dollinger, Livingston 973-992-1700
- Andy Weinstein, Verona 973-415-8600
- Jeff Chatfield, Parsippany-Troy Hills 973-713-4848
- James Ashenfelter, Montclair 973-744-2100
I have a network of painters, appraisers, plumbers, roofers, carpenters, floor refinishers, stagers, asbestos removers, oil tank inspectors, movers, masons, and landscapers I am happy to share with you. Email me with your request and I’ll send you my list.
- Casella & Sons, 973-227-3552
- Maypan Moving & Trucking, 973-227-1398
- Harrington Moving and Storage, 973-313-2246
- Reilly Moving & Storage, 973-746-9317